Saturday, August 16, 2008
Friday, 15th AugustToday nth much ba...except 2day I woke up early la...But duno y bus packed then late 4 Science Centre trip...-_-Then reach Science Centre le thn do lab work abt Aspirin...e lab coat comfortable 2 wear, but nt used 2 wear short sleeve...Aft lab work, went Mac 2 eat...hungry sia!But reach sch then still gt AC prac sia...wah zzz...Suay suay i didn't bring my notes...thn throughout prac I jus sit there day-dream...lol..haiz....Saturday, 16th August (today)2day I kana wake up so early coz nid go Temple help my cousin wif the pray-pray thing...ZZZ...then ltr meet WeiJie, Jinyu, Geetha & 2 other Jinyu's frens go concert...duno y wait halfway thn leg suan, keep wan sit down but floor dirty.....(micro-organisms) =_=Thn gt some Admin ppl come fetch us go the place there...but hear the lift SPOIL? Thn leg suan somemore...haiz.. Reach le thn I realised I first time go concert...lol rite?Come 2 tink of it...the concert quite nice lo....gd air-con, super cool music...ltr they say gt outside eat... but 4get nid go home eat....AHH...so I went home....Thn blog till now.... bb all~~
Memories of the Past 4:15 AM
|
|