Wednesday, August 20, 2008
OMG...I didn't noe tat my class test fail till so bad lo...actually i was aiming higher...
Haiz.....sianz ahhh....so much 4 nt studyin hard...stupid dota...LOL...jkjk...
Ytd movie 12 Lotus went 2 watch wif Belinda, Hwei Hoon, Michelle & Wei Jie...
I can say kinda sad...Lian Hua (singer) & heartless men in her life who used & abused her...
I was wondering, can someone even live 4 jus...ok la...say, even 1 day nt talking 2 ppl & stay inside the house 24/7?
& I tink a bit too exaggerated lo....somemore is 20 years nia!
But let's nt drift away too far....overall I feel tat the movie is worth watchin...4/5 stars...
Today LLA show movie called 'Nanking', which is currently known as China...it show abt Japanese Occupation & how the Japs killing thousands of ppl & raping women...the japs worse thn mad-dogs, kepp stab ,shoot & kill ppl like no 2moro like tat...
Sad sia...China's defence also so weak....soldiers onli given 2 grenades...cheap-skate sia...2 grenades onli throw le thn no more....no knife/sword also...haiz...
AC test 2moro le...muz study hard...
Tat's all....jy 4 Class test, all the best!
bb~
Memories
of the Past 6:23 AM