Friday, September 5, 2008
ROAR!!! So long didn't blog le...
Hmm...so gd bowenians all nw hols nia, where this time I nid study 4 my EOY -_-
Jus wondering when's the next class outing? so long didin't see them in action le...=)
I'm feeling stressed man...'EOY' the dreaded word....as always...
Then now muz study like siao....halfway listening music or playin com...haiz...i'm doomed...lol...
chnage of subject? haha english accent...
Today go sch, revision same these few days....
Oh ya tat day 1st of Sept I went watch movie wif WeiJie, Huiyun, Jinyu & Michelle...
actually tat day MRT also so packed....so late like 45mins? Stupid sia...
then ltr we missed the movie...but went 2 Suntec 2 watch Wall E....
Nice movie...abt robots having emotions...falling in love....O_O
Recommended 2 watch. =D
Fasting also start aly....muz wake up so freaking early 2 eat...yeah...
tat's all...
Mayb I shld blog more often -_-
bb~
Memories
of the Past 1:20 AM