Friday, October 10, 2008
Wow I very long time didn't blog le...
so much things 2 write sia...wher 2 start? lols...
hmm start frm final fanstasy ba...I feel tat e ending was quite sad...
Zack gt 2 become a hero, thn he gt shot & lay there dying....say 2 Cloud tat
he will be his living legacy....lol...
haiz...
Tok abt O lvl maths....wa lao recently I kana ban frm com sia...
damn pek chek...lol...aiya jus ren some 14 days more thn is freedom le...-_-
2day went 2 sch 4 e Aquaclub meeting....lame sia jus go 1 hr thn finish le...
thn funny thing is tat we finish e thn Belinda jus walk inside e room...haha lol...
Aft tt went 2 eat lunch wif them, thn Belinda thought of I can treat them or not...
but talk abt 'treating' I also no money so no talk....lols....
Huimin 2day dam super hyper....haha she keep, 4 some reason, look at other ppl's food sia...
thn she keep say abt e food look so nice...but I tink e food okok onli leh, somemore look like e Cafe1 food lol....
zzz...thn Belinda was gossiping abt e other table whr gt some secondary sch girls r sitting...
but of course she was talkin so loud la, so it's obvious e ppl can listen so clear...no wonder she gt glares back frm e other table....
Ltr Belinda decided 2 buy ice-kachang so can eat as desert...while eatin they were talkin abt smashin birthday cakes on ppl face....I was like diao....
anyway eat finish liao (it's really eat till halfway onli), they agn went 2 buy another bowl....this time
e base of e kachang is jus corn....so I gt eat a bit la...Huimin was talkin abt ppl havin brain-freeze while eatin ice-kachang....haha, I suddenly thought of ppl dying coz brain-freeze while eating ice kachang...but it's a dumb idea....lol...
Aft tat on e bus Belinda was sharing stuff on relationships....thn I nw thn noe she noe so much on such thing haha -_-
anyway I reached hm I wan 2 switch on e com but i rmb I still gt ban la....retarted ban ROAR....
Yup tat's all 4 2day....bb all~
P.S plz tag aft viewing~
Memories
of the Past 7:20 AM