Saturday, January 10, 2009
Ahh today first time go poly open house nia...
Then it's also the first time I noticed Ngee Ann poly is damn big lo...coz I was walking the sides of the poly
& then like won't walk finish de lo....
Actually going to meet Belinda & HuiMin go...but I went my friend's house 2 update my psp...
but somehow the updating process was longer than I expected...anyway ty alot to YY! =D
He manage to update mine to 5. something...but FFD & Bleach still can't play...zzz lo....
Anyway we went to the open house & saw a few superstars like Felicia Chin...coz gt some kind of event...
after they left we went to buy drinks & walked ard the poly....found some interesting facts abt poly, like they gt 4 to 5 canteens ard the poly....others included E. coli put into very small bottles & made into keychains or even necklaces....
After which we went to eat Mac at IMM & went home...
HAIZ Mon gt QC&A test....die man...LOL...but seriously gt nth to study lo...
Ya I tink tat's all...
bb all
P.S Can anyone give suggestions on choosing a new blogskin?
Memories
of the Past 5:50 AM